kolab debian 7.4, database error and address book issue

fasfaf easydns at f2f10.com
Tue May 6 14:27:53 CEST 2014

HI Guys,

I have installed kolab 3.2 on Debian 7.4 64 bit (several times) and it
consistently has the following error.

1. During installation, you get
ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 9: Can't create table
'roundcube.kolab_alarms' (errno: 150)
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 179: Table 'roundcube.system' doesn't exist

I followed this link and it seemed fixed this.
http://www.marshut.com/inxuim/kolab-setup-error.html
As a workaround I have this sql table template:
http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/machinet/debian/kolab.sql I created again
the table ( mysql -u roundcube -p roundcube <kolab.sql ) and roundcube
start to works.

2. It seems that kolab-server will not start upon installation, so I
have to do this,
root at mx2:~# cat /etc/rc.local
service kolab-server start
exit 0

3. Address book , contacts can not be created and saved and imported. If
I try one of these actions, it seemed have info created, but it doesn't
show up afterwards, even though it says successfull for all these
actions.

Kindly please point out how to fix this.

I know people get this workign on Debian 7. How? Do they have same
issue?

Thanks in advance.
fasfaf