sieve vs amavis for spam filter rules

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Mar 20 20:34:56 CET 2014

That's mostly interesting... Let us know as soon as possible.

At the same time, did someone worked on a plugin to have a better sieve
interface that what is available from roundcube environment? The Sieve
interface from Horde that came with Kolab 2.3+ was very interesting for
regular user. What I found up to now is not very interesting. Should be
improved....

---

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca

SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.

[2] http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/combating-spam.html
[3] http://www.pollux.franken.de/en/mail-server-tools/sa-learn-cyrus/