Kolab 3.2 in an ISO image

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Thu Mar 20 04:07:30 CET 2014

I for one +1 this idea.

Installing and maintaining Kolab right now is "too hard"

Kolab itself is a great and useful product though.

What I'd like to see (personally) is a Docker image for Kolab.
But that can also mean a KVM, OpenVZ and other images as well.

You know, one where you can just run "kolab-setup" and you're good to go.

If only I had the time/energy to invest more into Kolab :/

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic

E: prologic at shortcircuit.net.au