Roundcube cache issue?!

Hügel, Christian christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Wed Mar 12 09:41:53 CET 2014

Hi,

I´m using the latest roundcube package on Centos 6.5 (Roundcube Webmail
1.0-38.1.el6.kolab_3.2)
For some reason , when a new mail arrives, I can see that the number
next to the folder increases but the mail doesn´t show up. I have to
switch once the top filter from "All" to "Unread" and back to make the
mail appear. Caching in roundcube is disabled:

  // Caching and storage settings
     $config['enable_caching'] = false;
     //$config['imap_cache'] = 'db';
     $config['imap_cache'] = 'apc';
     //$config['imap_cache'] = null;
     $config['imap_cache_ttl'] = '10d';
     //$config['messages_cache'] = 'db';
     $config['messages_cache'] = 'false';
     $config['message_cache_ttl'] = '10d';
     $config['session_storage'] = 'db';

but it doesn´t make any difference when it´s enabled.

Any hints are appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Christian