caldav - carddav - iRony

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Mon Mar 10 21:08:13 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

FYI

I messed around with Thunderbird connectors Lightning and SOGo trying to
sync calendars and contacts, I tried the config from
https://mykolab.com/clients/thunderbird but could not get it to work, I
tried many different ways to connect using that path type but could not
get a working sync, however using the path
"https://mydomain.com/iRony/calendars/test@mydomain.com/Calendar" I was
able to sync the main calendar NOT sub or other calendars (same applies
to contacts) after sometime of messing around I went to
"https://mydomain.com/iRony", logged in with email account creds and
browsed to the relevant calendar / contact folder, copied the full url
from the address bar, used that and it worked, does
https://mykolab.com/clients/thunderbird need to be updated or is
something wrong with my system?

Also important, I did not find this in any docs but found each in a
different mailing list email, in order to make iRony work you need to
(centos);
1. in etc/iRony/dav.inc.php add following line
$rcmail_config['base_uri'] = '/iRony/';
2. in etc/httpd/conf.d add following line
     SetEnv DAVBROWSER tru

Hope it helps someone!

Sruli

p.s is there a way to sync files with a local explorer? (linux or windows)