kolab cm problem?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Jun 27 19:51:49 CEST 2014

Hi,
	On kolab 3.2 on debian with multi domain I make an error and I cannot
solve it.

To have multi domain I follow
http://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html

For reason under inspection cyrus Imap does not create correctly
mailboxes for other domain except the primary.

Tring to debug the problem I do

kolab cm testmail a domain2.it

instead of
 kolab cm user/testmail a domain2.it

Now kolab lm show me testmail a domain2.it and I cannot remove it.

kolab dm testmail a domain2.it does nothing.

Using debug I understand I cannot give only email address.

Is there a way to resolve it?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,