Allowing authenticated users to relay via kolab postfix

Munson, Eric emunson at mgebm.net
Tue Jun 17 23:59:25 CEST 2014

All,

I am attempting to use a postfix configuration on my local desktop to
relay via my Kolab 3.2 install.  I have setup my sasl authentication on
my desktop properly (I think) but I keep getting rejected by the kolab
server with the message:

Client host rejected: Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

On the server I see:

NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from my.external.domain.net[X.X.X.X]: 554 5.7.1
<my.external.domain.net[X.X.X.X]>: Client host rejected: Access denied;
from=<me at mydomain.net> to=<me at mydomain.net> proto=ESMTP
helo=<desktopname>

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,