ActiveSync in Kolab 3.1

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Thu Jan 30 11:51:01 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, 11:36:49 schrieb Torsten Grote:
> Hi Troy,
>
> On Wednesday 29 January 2014 19:15:04 Troy Carpenter wrote:
> > What are the current restrictions on ActiveSync?  I switched my Samsung
> > SIII over from using IMAP to using ActiveSync, but I've found that only
> > the default Calendar is shared that way.
>
> That's no restriction of the ActiveSync in Kolab. That's a restriction in
> Android < 4.4.

Acutally, I'm using Android 4.4.2 on a Google Nexus 4 and it has the same
restriction.
Very sad, but not the fault of Kolab.

In practice this means: When entering a new event on the phone, it is not
possible to select in which calendar the event should be stored, because the
shared calendars are combined into one.

Cheers
Thomas