Upgrade kolab 3.0 -> 3.1 on ubuntu/debian

Matteo Hirschstein himatz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:47:31 CET 2014

On 28.01.2014 20:52, Matteo Hirschstein wrote:

> Please, help me to have chwala working into roundcube!

Little progress again: chwala is working from roundcube.

I added on my config.inc.php the following line:

$config['file_api_url'] = 'https://myserver.example.org/chwala/api/';

On /etc/roundcubemail/kolab_files.inc.php I correct HTTP with HTTPS !!!

$config['kolab_files_url'] = 'https://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] .
'/chwala/';

And I checked my nginx configuration as shown here:

http://docs.kolab.org/howtos/nginx-webserver.html

Ok. Now: Activesync is not working, and on roundcube the html editor is
now working. If I reply to an email written in html, it shows the HTML
tags.... Mhm.... :(

Any help?