Restricting message deletion for email accounts with Kolab?

corbolais at gmail.com corbolais at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:49:48 CET 2014

Hi Karma,

thanks for bringing up a couple of hot topics. I agree with you in the following and add one thing:

1) gnupg signing/encryption is an essential feature no post-snowden com suite must miss.

2) cert sign-in is indeed often used in enterprise-grade employments. Also a must in the feature list.

3) to complement the above it is of interest to offer otpw login. Quite useful in hostile envs.

cheers

corb