Blank Files Section

Gareth Doutch kolab at dout.ch
Thu Jan 9 15:48:26 CET 2014

On 2014-01-09 14:34, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Thursday 09 January 2014 14:21:36 Gareth Doutch wrote:
>> If I try to login, I see a red notification with "internal server
>> error".
>
> There you've got your clue ;)
> Next step would be to check the error logs for further hints.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Torsten

I got it. (For posterity, here's the solution...)

tail /var/log/chwala/errors
PHP Error: Login failed. Unable to connect to ssl://dout.ch:443. Error

This is because I have configured my server to only use https.

So, changing
/etc/roundcubemail/kolab_files.inc.php

to have https:
$config['kolab_files_url'] = 'https://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] .
'/chwala/';

Makes my file serving work.

Many thanks Torsten, I wouldn't have got there without your hints.