Kolab 3.1 chwala invalid session

Alcor WALTER alcor.walter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:39:16 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm using a fresh Debian Wheezy install on a VM with routed IP/ports as I
have only one IP with 443 port already used. I also use a signed
certificate with everything on ssl. My only issue is with chwala service. I
have made these modifications :

I add autority's pem (they signed with intermediate, not with root) to
ca-certificates.crt
and add the following to /etc/roundcubemail/config.inc.php

$config['kolab_http_request'] = array(
	'ssl_verify_peer'	=> true,
	'ssl_verify_host'	=> true,
	'ssl_cafile'		=> '/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt'
);

then, i modifiy /etc/roundcubemail/kolab_files.inc.php to :

$config['kolab_files_url'] = 'https://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/chwala';

and perhaps other config modfications that i always tried to revert when it
does not work.

I checked /var/log/chwala/sql and get some sql query with "null" session,
so i check browser session : there is no x-roundcube-request header. I get
a x-session header with null value.

As result, my chwala window is empty and UL/DL/VIEW/DEL icon are greyed.

Is there anything related with my setup or a misconfiguration ?