Upgrading Kolab 3.1 to 3.2 on CentOS 6.4

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Fri Feb 28 23:22:07 CET 2014

On Saturday, March 01, 2014 06:51:28 AM Brady, Mike wrote:
> On 2014-02-28 19:30, Rob Arends wrote:
> > Hi Mike.
> >
> > I've search for 3.0 -> 3.1 in place upgrades and can't find the how to
> > instructions.
> >
> > Since you have-done..., could you reply with the link(s) you followed
> > please.
> >
> > Thanks very much,
> >
> > Rob Arends

Thanks MIke for this link.

As far as you know, is there a document that explains which component version belong to which kolab
versions like

Kolab-3.0
Requires pykolab >= 0.5.14
Requires kolab-webadmin >= 3.0.3
etc

and Kolab-3.1.0
Requires pykolab >= 0.6.11
Requires kolab-webadmin >= 3.1.0
etc

Currently, we call it kolab-3.0.0 or 3.1.0 or 3.2.0 but we don't know what it really is.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63