Kolab 3.3, Fedora 21 and libboost dependencies

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Tue Dec 30 09:51:01 CET 2014

Hello Forrest,

> I switched to Fedora 20, as suggested (assuming that I want to stick
> with
> Fedora, which for the moment, I did), and found that even after
> importing the
> GPG correctly, that nearly all the packages were unsigned.
>
> Surprise! (and not a pleasant one)

> there are two missing keys, with fingerprints f0e9176e and 14c8875b:

Have a look at this thread:
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2014-August/017627.html

Somehow the OBS did not use the new keys to build the packages.

I don't know what the resolution to this problem is, other than to
ignore the security warnings.

Hopefully, with the next release, the new key is picked up by OBS?

I guess if you are concerned about security, you should use the CentOS6
packages.
This will also avoid other surprises. I don't know how many people are
actually using the Fedora packages.

Hope this helps,
   Timotheus