script to impersonate users on cyrus

PJ Velzeboer pj at websavages.com
Tue Dec 23 00:52:03 CET 2014

> On 22 Dec 2014, at 22:21, Torsten Grote <torsten at kolab.org> wrote:
>
> On Monday 22 December 2014 08:00:47 pj at websavages.com wrote:
>>> Why would you want to impersonate a user just to move SPAM mails?
>>
>> How else would I move mail within Cyrus?
>
> How about sa-learn?
>
>    http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/combating-spam.html#learning-about-new-spam

Yes I could use some of that. Certainly when dealing with false positives.

However for the false negatives I had the following in mind.

1. False negative is delivered to a quarantine folder
2. User identifies message as false negative and moves it to a “Not Junk” folder
3. The anti-spam system learns from its mistake
4. Once the lesson has been learnt the message is moved to the Inbox out of courtesy

It’s point 4 that’s got me a bit stuck at the moment.

Cheers PJ