Problem with "Other Users" namespace

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Mon Dec 22 18:59:33 CET 2014

Hi,

I've changed my email client (now using the excellent "eM Client") when
I started using Kolab 3.2, and I'm facing the fact that with Shared
Mailboxes (which appears in "Other Users" namespace in my client
interface), I'm receiving an error message saying:

Impossible to open folder "christian.tardif at servinfo.ca/Other Users/".
(Mailbox does not exist).

I had some discussions with people from eM Client and it seems that this
"Other Users" does not return the noselect flag, thus leading to this
error.

Anything someone else have experienced so far? Does it seem to be
something strictly related to Cyrus Imap, or something I could fix
somewhere from Kolab environment? This is very annoying for daily use.

Thanks,
--

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca

SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.