chwala configuration - imapd on different host

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Wed Dec 17 16:31:05 CET 2014

Hi all,

I try to configure an roundcube instance which runs on an separate host.
While everything works chwala doesn't.

This is my kolab_files.inc.php:

<?php

// URL of kolab-chwala installation
$config['kolab_files_url'] = 'https://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] .
'/chwala/';

// List of files list columns. Available are: name, size, mtime, type
$config['kolab_files_list_cols'] = array('name', 'mtime', 'size');

// Name of the column to sort files list by
$config['kolab_files_sort_col'] = 'name';

// Order of the files list sort
$config['kolab_files_sort_order'] = 'asc';

?>

Do I have to configure something special to get this working?
I can't find anything in the roundcube error log or console.

Thanks
Best Regards
Jan