None of default forders are created

Nikolai Maziashvili mlist_kolab at cyclinggeorgian.com
Mon Dec 15 14:21:44 CET 2014

Thank you Torsten for replay, but in my case it was SELinux... i have
/var/lib/imap mounted on network gluster storage and SELinux wasn't
allowing cycrus to write anything on mount point.
So it wasn't case of kolab-server daemon not running....it's running
just wonderfully, thank you very much :)
Regards,
Nikolai