getting ***UNCHECKED*** in subjects of received emails

Nikolai Maziashvili mlist_kolab at cyclinggeorgian.com
Tue Dec 9 21:37:31 CET 2014

Hi everyone, i'm running fresh KOLAB33 on CentoOS7 machine and getting
***UNCHECKED*** in subjects of received emails. I assumed that clamav db
was out of date and tried to refresh it by running freshclam, but to my
surprise it was not on the system???
Clamav is not the one responsible for spam checking? Or should i install
it manually (provided by clamav-update)? And if yes, should i keep
anything specific in my mind, regarding kolab, when editing freshclam
config file?
Thanks in advance,
Nikolai