Kolab 3 habits...

Thomas Jensch riepernet at fsfe.org
Thu Dec 11 06:13:41 CET 2014

hello,

* Carpenter, Troy <troy at carpenter.cx> [2014-12-10T17:12+0200]:

> > not-yet-working
> > tasks, notes
> >     dont know any (cli-)programm/android app to sync that.
> > files: sync directories like owncloud/dropbox
> >     is there any way to automaticly sync folders (gnu/linx system) to
> >     kolab|files?

> You might want to try Nine on Android
> (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3).  It
> is updated quite regularly, is very customizable, and is on sale for $10
> right now.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
However, since I am quite happy with the built-in functionality, Nine
seems overkill to me.
wrt tasks, aCal syncs, but the UI is *errrr improvable and also a widget
would be nice.

My biggest issues are with gnu/linux anyway. Outside of Kontact
kolab-functionality takes quite some fiddleing.
So, did anybody come across a CLI programm for kolab tasks?
Is there an user-friendly way to sync files/directories to chwala? Else
I would go for some homebrew hack along the line of davfs + rsync.

mfg
thomas