Kolab 3 habits...

Scott Damron scott.damron at damronhouse.net
Wed Dec 10 16:43:13 CET 2014

I second using Nine.  It works extremely well.  I use it with multiple accounts on the same server and it seems to handle it quite well.  I had trouble with multiple accounts with it, or any activesync client when using Z-Push.  All of my mail would disappear at times, then show back up 30 minutes later.

In my opinion activesync is broken, as are the implementations of it on both iOS and Android.

Scott