Kolab 3 habits...

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Dec 10 16:34:23 CET 2014

On Wednesday 10 December 2014 10.11:24 Carpenter, Troy wrote:
> Nine handles Actviesync actions for all items except files (I don't
> think Syncroton handles files), so you don't use the built-in Android
> Exchange client.  You use the actual Nine client for email, notes and
> tasks.  Nine syncs with the built-in apps for calendar and contacts.

Does it handle multiple Calendar / Task / Address book folders? That's one of
the most irritating shortcomings of the ActiveSync stack on Android.

It would be excellent to have an actual application compatibility list with
information like that somewhere to point people to so they can make informed
choices what they like best.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Make it your Kolab @ http://mykolab.com
Zürich, Switzerland				Swiss Secure Collaboration as a Service

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com

pgp: 86574ACA Georg C. F. Greve