Question from a newbie

Matthias Albrecht matthias.albrecht at tigerbaer.de
Sat Dec 6 16:07:43 CET 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I installed Kolab 3.3 in a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 server 64 bit VM and the
/http://yourserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync///pag/e/ remained empty.
I setup SSL as Scott suggested. Still empty - even though now https.
Then I reinstalled everything on a fresh Debian Wheezy (in a VM) and
/http://yourserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync///delivered the correct
response from the beginning on. This will do it for me, but there seems
to be a bug in the installation routine for Ubuntu 14.04.

Matthias
/
/
-------- Original-Nachricht --------