Notification upon new aapointment in shared calender

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Fri Dec 5 07:55:03 CET 2014

On Thursday 04 December 2014 18:42:08 Schorer, Friedemann wrote:
> my wife would like to get a notification
> whenever a new appointment is created in that particular calender or
> whenever an existing one is altered.
>
> Is that possible?

Not that I know of. One possibility would be to use a non-Kolab IMAP client
that shows the appointments as emails. She would see unread emails in the
calendar folder whenever something changes there and could inspect the XML
object.

Otherwise, this would be a feature to be developed.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote