Multi Domain Setup

Christopher Westerfield westerfield.chris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:40:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for an howto setup kolab to support multiple Domains.
I don't want to set it up for Customers.
I have several multiple Domains that need to be individual but administered
by me.
But the Domains need to be independent.
For example: privat Domain
My Own Company Domain (no real hosting, just to manage my own stuff)
2 Open Source Email Host Sites (OS Projects/Communities)
I want to get rid of the current system as it is slow and does not run into
any ldap directory structure (which already exists, but I want to fuse it
to the 389 server)

Is there any where an real howto that works or can help me out in this?
I just installed the latest stable (3.3)

Any help is appreceated.

Chris