Oddity with recurring events in Outlook 2013 after Kolab 3.3 upgrade

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Fri Aug 22 15:23:22 CEST 2014

Ok, I've found one odd thing after upgrading Kolab from 3.2 to 3.3.  On
Outlook 2013, I deleted the account (due to other technical reasons) and
re-added it as an ActiveSync account.  Everything seemed to work
fine...all emails and sub-folders worked, but then we noticed that all
recurring events were in the calendar in the UTC timezone, not the local
timezone.  Furthermore, only recurring events are offset, non-recurring
events are in the correct timezone.

I've checked on two Android devices, and the recurring appointments
appear to be in the correct place, but I didn't delete and re-add those
accounts after the upgrade to make it an apples to apples comparison.

Has anyone else seen that with Outlook 2013, Kolab 3.3, and recurring
events?

--
Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter dot cx