Kolab 3.3 / primary_mail

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Thu Aug 7 16:23:29 CEST 2014

> I was quite confused with Kolab in 3.2 when I got 3 variations of name
> with each user add. Just didn't make sense also with naming
> conventions and a lot of common names I can see this getting messy.
> I was confused because by default giving aliases of the same name
> variations didn't make any sense to me?

I don't know if this will help you but in 3.2 kolab.conf I comment out
both lines with primary_mail and all lines for secondary_mail in
addition to admin_auto_fields_rw = true, I found that setting
"admin_auto_fields_rw = true" on its own is useless, it allows you to
edit the field but does not save the changes, commenting out the above
lines should work for you.

Sruli