Post install issues

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Wed Apr 23 21:19:58 CEST 2014

Hello,
I have installed Kolab 3.2 on Centos 6.5 VM (OpenVZ).
The install process was reasonably painless (thanks!) with only the
adjustment /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pykolab/setup/setup_mta.py
and changing file permissions to root:root on /var/log/kolab/pykolab.log
Logging into roundecubewebmail did have one issue. Messages would take
an age to load, so after some research I disabled kolab_files plugin in
main.inc.php and now have a functioning webmail client.
Hope this saves someone else some pain :)