Kolab-Webmail seems to ignore mailHost from LDAP

Tobias Szyndler szyndler at datapark.ch
Tue Sep 10 10:20:46 CEST 2013

I got more details about the calendar issue:
Whenever I try to save a record in webmail calender I get an "error
whgile saving" and the apache error log shows me the following line
<<
[Tue Sep 10 10:06:42 2013] [error] [client CLIENT_IP] PHP Warning:
Illegal string offset 'UNTIL' in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/calendar.php on line 1264,
referer: http://SERVER_IP/roundcubemail/?_task=calendar

I got this issue on multiple servers now.
Is there someting known about it?

Thanks

tobi