No mailbox created...

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Oct 29 03:31:31 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm actually set up with Kolab 3.1 (nightly build from Oct 22) and just
completed installation with setup-kolab script. Left all proposed
passwords in place, only changed the proposed domain to something else.
Then, I followed instructions for Multi Domains. All done without
apparent problems.

I logged on the kolab Web Admin interface to create my first user....
then waited, and waited...  until I went to pykolab.log to find out that
the script wasn't able to connect to Cyrus IMAP server (Port 993 is
available). Then I checked in the maillog log to find out that TLS
wasn't setup properly.  In fact, there's nothing at all in the
/etc/pki/cyrus-imapd directory. So it looks that the certificate setup
did not complete.

What can I do, now?

My installation is on a stock CentOS 6.4. I didn't see any particular
issue at install time. But something indeed went wrong...

Christian...