ptloader server:identifier not found

Brian Shaw bshaw at vsvinc.com
Sat Oct 12 13:22:39 CEST 2013

 I have those same errors in my logs.  What I've been able to determine so far is that ptloader relates to imap authentication and is configured in /etc/imapd.conf.
  In my setup, they appear benign so far, so it has been more of an annoyance compared to other issues I've had with imap recently.
  I'm running imapd 2.5 in case that makes a difference.

Brian

Sent from my ASUS Pad