solved: Re: ldap error while accessing roundcube addressbook. Help for debugging

Jan Kowalsky tuxus at notraces.net
Sat Nov 30 18:30:07 CET 2013

Hi all,

sometimes it's enough to write an email to the list to find the error yourself
;-)

The last roundcube-update changed the config.inc.php. While for the login the
settings from /etc/kolab/kolab.conf are used, for the addressbook is an extra
entry for ldap-server necessary in config.inc.php.

   $config['ldap_public'] = array(
            'kolab_addressbook' => array(
                    'name'                      => 'Global Address Book',
                    'hosts'                     => Array('....'),

while all works with an new default config.inc.php - the addressbook fails if
the ldap-server isn't localhost.

Regards
Jan