Kolab 2.4 Community Edition EOL

van Meeuwen, Jeroen jeroen at kolab.org
Wed Nov 13 13:13:12 CET 2013

Dear community,

This is an announcement declaring Kolab 2.4 community edition
End-of-Life effective immediately.

Thanks to the release of Kolab 3.1 last week, we have finally found the
opportunity to declare Kolab 2.4 community edition End-of-Life.

Kolab 2.4 has only ever existed as the intermediate between Kolab 2.3
(you may remember Horde and OpenPKG), and Kolab 3 (native packages, now
two stable releases in). As such, it was a fast-track used only by very
few community members, and was never really announced as being
available.

We believe it is therefore unlikely you'll be shedding any tears, but
please believe me when I say this too is a milestone we've been looking
forward to for quite some time, and as such is worth mentioning and
celebrating ;-)

Kind regards,

-- Jeroen