Multidomain/TBitsISP scripts (Was: Re: new domains without changes to /etc/kolab/kolab.conf)

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Wed Nov 13 11:53:36 CET 2013

Hello Christian,

> If you try to apply the initTBitsISP.sh script after the initMultiDomain.sh,
> the patches won't be downloaded (as the patches directory already exists),
> so the patches won't be applied, if you haven't downloaded them manually. So
> attached is the modified script to get rid of this problem. I also added the
> downloading of the two php files requested at the end of the script.

Your solution does not work for me: when I am developing the script,
have locally modified versions of the patches, I don't want them to be
overwritten by the version from github.

Perhaps we should not include the download of the patches files in the
script, but it is better to download the whole archive from github:

wget https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/archive/master.zip
-O kolab3_tbits_scripts.zip
unzip kolab3_tbits_scripts.zip
cd kolab3_tbits_scripts-master/kolab3.1/

Timotheus