Multi-Domain: autocreate_folders

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Tue Nov 5 08:48:51 CET 2013

Hello Christian,

I think it should be safe, since the folder type is stored in the
annotations.db.
On the other hand, I think Roundcube translates the names of the
folders anyway, if I remember correctly.
The question is how Thunderbird and other IMAP clients deal with the
folders and can cope with translated names.
I have not tested that yet.

But I think the option to have translated folder names does already
exist for manually configured domains, so it would be good to have it
as a default option for all new domains in section [kolab].

Timotheus