Multi-Domain: autocreate_folders

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Mon Nov 4 21:20:44 CET 2013

Hi Timotheus,

thanks, I'll take a look at the code. The reason why I'm asking is that
I want to localize somehow the auto-created folders (Calendar, Tasks
etc) when the particular domain is missing in kolab.conf. Since there is
no need to touch the kolab.conf file anymore this is quite almost the case.
The question is if it's safe anyway to change the folders from english
to german?!

Cheers,

Christian

Am 04.11.2013 09:39, schrieb Timotheus Pokorra:
> Hello Christian,
> have a look here:
> https://git.kolab.org/pykolab/tree/pykolab/imap/__init__.py#n429
> You can try to add code so that if there is no conf option in
> self.domain, you check the kolab section.
>
> if conf.has_option('kolab', "autocreate_folders"):
>
> Timotheus
>

> On 2 November 2013 09:52, Christian Hügel <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de> wrote:
>> Can you tell me in which part of the code the autocreate_folders are
>> created when the domain part is missing in kolab.conf (like Spam,Trash
>> etc) ? Thank you
>>
>> Chris
>> --

-------------------