Kolab 3 Setup fails on CentOS 6.4 VPS

Jack Smith futatski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:45:53 CET 2013

Thank you for your suggestions. Im using CentOS 6.4, because it was
preinstalled on my server by my service provider. I will inquire, if 6.3
ist still available, but i dont think this will solve the problem. I
tried to setup kolab in a 6.4 virtualbox machine and it worked flawlessly.
I tried the installation again with your notes Bruce, unfortunately,
setup failed with the exact same error messages as before. So it is
probably an incompatibility with the virtuozzo container. Maybe anyone
got a suggestion, what specifically could cause this?

Kind regards.