Trouble sending/receiving attachments over a certain size

Fеnикs fenuksuh at ya.ru
Fri Mar 1 07:36:56 CET 2013

You're free to add that line to postfix with command (put your value after
'='):
postconf -e message_size_limit=41943040
then reload postfix.

One more parameter that might be involved is
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#limitrequestbody. It's
supposed to be unlimited by default, though.
For nginx that's http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpCoreModule#client_max_body_size, by
default limited to 1M.

Respects,
Alexej