Kolab-webadmin and StartTLS LDAP

Emmanuel MICHEL emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 28 08:37:22 CEST 2013

Le 28/06/2013 08:19, Aleksander Machniak a écrit :
> Ah, this is a place where we use Net_LDAP2 package, which needs TLS flag
> to be set again.
>
> http://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/commit/?id=fb228487d825af1d9e9b6bdff4a47171601e8928

Thx a lot. Working perfectly!

Looks like there'll be little bit of changes to do to have all of this
configurable. Am I wrong saying it would maybe be a little bit easier
with openldap tools (instead of mozilla's) as these tools can use
external conf file "ldap.conf" and several env variables whereas mozldap
tools cannot? Also, openldap tools can use both pem "system"
certificates and NSS "389-ds" certs database.

Bests,

EM