Mailbox not found issue [Scanned]

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Tue Jun 18 03:54:32 CEST 2013

Depends on the back end you're using... if it's Cyrus, you can do a
"/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/reconstruct -rxf user/someuid".  You may want to
remove old cyrus.* files in the users spool directory first in case those
are corrupt for some reason.  The reconstruct may not be in
/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd in your case, but it shouldn't be too difficult to
find if it's not...

Hope that helps,
Matt.