recovery from deleted 'kolab-admin' role

Olav Seyfarth olav.seyfarth at web.de
Wed Jun 5 21:03:08 CEST 2013

Dear list,

during my tests I deleted the kolab-admin role - just to try whether this is
prevented or not - it is not but should be. I did not delete any role-type.
But there is only one role-type: "Standard role" - which is not suitable for
a kolab-admin. What I am missing is how to setup a role to (re)create my
kolab-admin. Could anyone please tell me which attributes or where I should
have looked it up? If I get I clear description, I am happy to create a patch
for the documentation ...

Olav