Kontact 4.9.5 from Kubuntu backports and Kolab 3

Tim Hägele tim at lanfx.de
Wed Jan 16 17:31:56 CET 2013

Hi

I am testing kolab 3.0, awaiting to deploy for 200 Users.
The Server installation went OK so far.

Roundcube looks really Promising!
A Basic Test of syncroton/ipad2 was successful. Cool!

Basic Test of Kontact 4.9.5 was unsuccesful however:
In Kontact, creating entries are visible in Roundcube and Kontact
In Roundcube created entries are NOT visible in Kontact.

Are the libs in my Installation outdated?

Ubuntu LTS 12.04 with KDE from ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports:
ii  libkolab0   0.2.1-0ubuntu1~precise1~ppa2
ii  libkolabxml0  0.7.0-0ubuntu2~ubuntu12.04.1~ppa4

Greetings, Tim

--

Tim Hägele
LANFX Linux & Network-Systems