Newer than Wheezy Korganizer?

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Jan 16 10:36:12 CET 2013

On 2013-01-15 20:50, Diane Trout wrote:
> That URL and its contents should be considered highly volitile. I hope
> to get
> rid of it by managing to contribute cleaned up packages somewhere more
> offical.

Hi Diane,

thank you for this - I hope someone is able to give the packages in
this repository a spin and provide some feedback.

If you are interested in making this a little more official, please
give me a shout - as I mentioned, I have the GIT repository hosting,
mirror, a build system and I'm sure there's quite the audience for them
as well.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--