FOSDEM Attendance

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Jan 15 15:56:00 CET 2013

Hi there,

I would like to let you know that most (not to say all) of the Kolab
team seem to be attending FOSDEM[1] this year.

For those of you that have not attended FOSDEM before, may I suggest
that you consider doing so. It is by far the grandest gathering of the
smartest people Brussels gets to experience for the year, and they are
all similarly minded; technology, freedom, constitutional liberalism,
and beer. This is very much a social event.

Given our attendance, it is also *the* opportunity to exchange
pleasantries with the Kolab team and other users.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

[1] https://fosdem.org/2013/

--