Kolab 3.0 - Outlook Self Signed Certificate

Phlegx - Register register at phlegx.com
Mon Feb 25 14:23:57 CET 2013

I have read in a forum, that Outlook 2013 supports the ActiveSync protocol.
I buy for it anyway and then I see if it works. On Outlook 2010 I don't
use any connector. I have test to add an account that connects as
Microsoft Exchange server.
http://blogs.technet.com/b/simonmay/archive/2010/08/16/manually-configure-outlook-2010-for-exchange-online-bpos.aspx

Kind regards