Multiple php.ini files

Cristian Rigamonti cri at linux.it
Mon Feb 11 16:12:27 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 05:42:54PM +0000, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> They are used for, for example, running PHP under FastCGI or from the
> command-line directly.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

> While you are running OpenPKG-distributed Kolab 2.3, I'm also tempted
> to stress the fact this is an obsolete version of Kolab. Please do
> consider upgrading, to either of the versions of Kolab that are provided
> you native packages for (RPM, .deb).

I considered this but I always postponed for lack of documentation about the
upgrade procedure; e.g. the guide at

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-Administrator_Guide-Upgrading_from_Kolab_2_on_OpenPKG.html

still says:

  1.1. Migration of LDAP
  This section has not been authored yet.

Can you point me to complete/updated documentation about the upgrade process?

Cri

--
GPG/PGP Key-Id 0x943A5F0E      -    http://www.linux.it/~cri/cri.asc