Multiple php.ini files

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 6 18:42:54 CET 2013

On 2013-02-04 15:55, Cristian Rigamonti wrote:
> Hi, the template file /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/php.ini.template
> controls the
> /kolab/etc/apache/php.ini file, but I can see other php.ini files in
> the /etc
> tree:
>
>   /kolab/etc/apache/apache-php.ini:memory_limit
>   /kolab/etc/php/php.ini:memory_limit
>
> What's their purpose?

They are used for, for example, running PHP under FastCGI or from the
command-line directly.

While you are running OpenPKG-distributed Kolab 2.3, I'm also tempted
to stress the fact this is an obsolete version of Kolab. Please do
consider upgrading, to either of the versions of Kolab that are provided
you native packages for (RPM, .deb).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--