Segfault on Apache2 (Debian 7.3)

Jelle jml at orkz.net
Sun Dec 29 13:06:20 CET 2013

Okay, to answer my own question partly I found this post (11th dec) from
this list: http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2013-December/016156.html

*There's no such error with the following extensions disabled:

;extension=kolabshared.so
;extension=kolabcalendaring.so*

This might solve the segfault, but does anyone know what really
happens when I disable those extensions in
/etc/php5/mods-available/kolab.ini?

Thanks in advance!

- Jelle