Owncloud with Kolab LDAP Backend

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Mon Dec 16 20:57:04 CET 2013

Hi Jan,

thank you for clarifying this. Ok, I have deleted the local OC user and
tried to login only with the kolab(ldap) user: the error persists.
I can see from the logs that the ldap query is successful though so this
is almost certain not a Kolab issue.

I must say that I'm using OC 6.0a so maybe thats the issue?

I've also noticed that if I put one DN per line in the Server
configuration only the first DN get´s queried.

so say:

dc=example,dc=de (has 3 users)
dc=example2,dc=de (has 6 users)

the user filter query shows only 3 users. The same DN are also in
Advanced-> Base-UserTree

Thx,

Christian