calendars

moozer bigmoozer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:21:42 CET 2013

On 2013-12-09 06:38, Emmanuel Manganneau wrote:
> Le 08/12/2013 23:15, moozer a écrit :
>> Hi all
>
> Hi,
>
>> I am now back to my original problem of participant availability, aka.
>> free/busy. It does not get shown and I don't see anything related in the
>> logs.
>> How to setup free/busy?
>
> I had the very same pb, and have searched the web a long time before
> finding *the* mail saying that I needed kolab-utils, a package providing
> kolab-freebusyd, which generates the free/busy information.
>
> This package was not mentioned anywhere and was not a dependency
> (debian wheezy).

I installed kolab-utils and now I have a kolab-freebusyd.log and a
cronjob :-)

I have been digging, and the "kolab-freebusy" apache site was not
enabled. Enabling it give me error 500 and something about config file
not being present.

>From apache3/error.log
[Mon Dec 09 21:37:29 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:
Failed to parse configuration from
/usr/share/kolab-freebusy/config/config.ini in
/usr/share/kolab-freebusy/lib/Kolab/FreeBusy/Config.php on line 71

There is a configuration in /etc/kolab-freebusy, which looks sane.

# mkdir /usr/share/kolab-freebusy/config/
# ln --symbolic /etc/kolab-freebusy/config.ini
/usr/share/kolab-freebusy/config/config.ini

After adding some quotes - I stop getting errors

[2013-12-09 21:19:16] ldap.INFO: Found 1 entries for
(&(objectClass=kolabInetOrgPerson)(|(uid=test.b at testhome.dk)(mail=test.b at testhome.dk)(alias=test.b at testhome.dk)))
{"mail":["test.b at testhome.dk"]} []

And we are back to free/busy being unknown.

I also says stuff like this
[2013-12-09 21:19:16] ldap.DEBUG: No VLV information available yet,
refreshing [] []

What is VLV?

>> Also, I have a shared calendar that is shared for all users. I expected
>> it to show up in the list of available calendars for every other user.
>> My 3.0 installation did that.
>
> Really ? You have to grant rights to users and yours users have to
> subscribe, no ?

In 3.0, I just shared to everybody, and the shared popped up in
everybody calendar list.

How do you select what to subscribe?

--
regards